Root Cause Analysis Skills and Knowledge AcquisitionAnglia Ruskin University
£ 9.250 - (10.847 €)
- Cambridge (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Skills and Training
This is a one day taught workshop which will introduce the principles and real world application of RCA process and report presentation. A practical approach will be supported by the use of a workbook to enable learning in the practice setting.
You will cover the following topics:
- Theory and context of Information
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Lead Investigator
- Introduction to RCA tools
- Critical Components of Investigation
- Investigation Procedures
- Report and presentation overview
- Feedback and overview of practice experiences using the workbook
- Lessons Learned
- Report Presentation