Safe Transfer and Retrieval (STaR) Provider CourseAnglia Ruskin University
Chiedi il prezzo
- Cambridge (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Skills and Training
STaR aims to teach when, where and how to transfer patients safely and the procedures for before and after the transfer. The STaR two day course includes lectures, skills stations, workshops and trolley top simulations.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Understand when to transfer
- Understand what to do before transfer
- Understand how to transfer
- Understand what to do after a transfer
- Be able to demonstrate the transfer process