SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANAopenSAP
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Oil and Gas
Supply Chain Management
Supply and Chain Management
SAP Business Suite software comprises a set of fully integrated applications such as SAP ERP, SAP CRM, SAP SCM, and SAP SRM that enable enterprises to run their core business operations more efficiently. It provides end-to-end process support for areas such as customer engagement, finance, human resources, manufacturing, procurement, logistics, and IT management. Whenever technological evolution and customer demand led to new market categories, SAP has delivered enterprise applications that transform technology into practical, everyday business value across 26 industries.
With SAP HANA, SAP offers the first full in-memory platform in the cloud today, and has taken the lead in making the concept of a real-time enterprise a reality.
SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA not only brings together transactions and analytics on a single in-memory platform; it completely redefines the concept of real time (which the â€˜Râ€™ in R/1, R/2 and R/3 has always stood for). It enables business processes be re-thought, drives real-time business transformation, and generates customer value both for business and IT.
In this course, weâ€™ll learn about the value of SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA for lines of business and industries, and how to best exploit this value.
- Starting from: April 9, 2014, 7am UTC
- Duration: 4 weeks (2 - 4 hours per week)
- No final exam. Further details regarding the Record of Achievement will be announced upon course start.
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Business process owners in a line of business within an industry
- Participants who want to understand the capabilities of SAP Business Suite and the impact of running these processes on a real-time platform
- Participants who want to learn about the implementation and deployment of SAP Business Suite on a real-time platform
- Basic understanding of business processes typically addressed in solutions like ERP, CRM, and SCM
- Basic understanding of solution architectures of enterprise applications