SAP S/4HANA in a Nutshell (Repeat)openSAP
Cosa impari in questo corso?
SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA, in short: SAP S/4HANA, is SAPâ€™s next generation business suite and the companyâ€™s biggest innovation since SAP R/3. It was unveiled in New York on February 3, 2015, and this course gives you the opportunity to get an overview and gain further insights into this new SAP offering.
SAP S/4HANA is fully architected for the most advanced in-memory platform, SAP HANA, and is designed on the most modern design principles with the SAP Fiori user experience (UX).
It will be offered as a cloud, on-premise, and hybrid deployment option to provide maximum choice to customers.
SAP S/4HANA is designed to drive business innovation with simplicity by connecting people, devices, and business networks in real time to support the development of new business models.
It will also help accelerate the on-ramp to Internet of Things and Big Data. The simplified data model allows customers to reimagine their IT, helping to drive lower costs and deliver IT efficiency.
The repeat of this course features some updated information along with a new unit on SAP Activate.
SAP Activate is the new innovation adoption accelerator introduced with SAP S/4HANA, a unique combination of SAP Best Practices, Methodology, and Guided Configuration delivered with a reference solution.
This is a special edition openSAP course; your total learning time will be just two to three hours, and all the content is already available. The course is broken down into eight units consisting of one video per unit, with self-tests for you to complete after each section. At the end of the course, there is a final assignment. You can complete the assignment at any time. If you complete the final assignment successfully, you will receive a record of achievement.
You donâ€™t need to complete the course in one sitting. Feel free to dip in whenever you have some spare time to complete the next unit and learn more about SAP S/4HANA.
- Starting from: October 28, 2015, 09:00 (UTC), please check your time zone carefully.
- Duration: The course is open for 5 weeks
- Effort: 2-3 hours in total
- Course assignment: You can take the assignment at any time whilst the course is open.
- Course closure: December 3, 2015, 9:00 UTC
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Unit 1: Welcome
- Unit 2: Introduction to SAP S/4HANA
- Unit 3: Market Background
- Unit 4: Innovation & Simplification
- Unit 5: Simple Finance as Frontrunner
- Unit 6: Roadmapping and the next steps to SAP S/4HANA
- Unit 7: Start now, a project cloud approach to get proof fast
- Unit 8: SAP S/4HANA fueling the Digital Transformation
- Anyone interested in SAP S/4HANA; no technical SAP background required
- You need no previous knowledge or technical background to participate in this course.
This course is based on online lectures only. You need no development system to successfully participate in the course.