SAP S/4HANA - Use CasesopenSAP
Cosa impari in questo corso?
The entire world has gone digital. Gearing your company towards the digital economy means you need to digitize the core of your applications as well. But technology is only one side of the coin when considering the state of digital transformation most industries are in. The other side is the business perspective.
After the introduction of â€œSAP S/4HANA in a Nutshellâ€ and â€œSAP S/4HANA - Deep Diveâ€, this course is designed to offer a closer look into business value acceleration driven by the design principles of SAP S/4HANA. The technology-induced implications of the digital economy are huge, though the technology itself is only a catalyst to achieve a fundamentally different business outcome. The selected use cases are designed to emphasize and visualize the value behind this technological shift.
We will also introduce a framework of value levers to help build your company-specific value proposition for each use case.
The course is structured along the use cases and will showcase values across the innovation areas, taking into consideration both the business and the technical (IT) perspectives for each selected example:
- Use Case 1: Market to the Segment of One
- Use Case 2: Real Time Inventory Management
- Use Case 3: Accelerated Material Requirements Planning
- Use Case 4: Advanced Sales Order Fulfillment
- Use Case 5: Soft Financial Close Anytime
- Use Case 6: Increase Financial Business Performance
- Use Case 7: Engage Talent across the Organization
- Use Case 8: Drive HR Compliance across the Organization
- Use Case 9: Detect Potential Fraud Patterns in Real Time
- Use Case 10: Detect Collaborative Work Patterns
After the course, youâ€™ll have examples at hand that you can relate to your specific situation. You will gain insights into the SAP S/4HANA capabilities you can adopt for your companyâ€™s processes. Youâ€™ll also understand and be able to use the value levers framework and the innovation adoption cycle to showcase the value of SAP S/4HANA using the scenarios that were introduced.
- Starting from: Wednesday, November 4, 2015, 09:00 UTC, (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 3 weeks (~ 3 hours per week)
- Final exam: November 25 â€“ December 3, 2015
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Week 1: Intro & SAP S/4HANA Use Cases (1)
- Week 2: SAP S/4HANA Use Cases (2)
- Week 3: Business Driver & Value Lever Framework
- Week 4: Final Exam
- Anyone with a general interest in digital transformation and in how to leverage SAP S/4HANA
- specialists who want use cases at hand for business-driven conversations
- Line of business owners and business IT specialists responsible for process design
- You need no previous knowledge or technical background to participate in this course
- It is recommended to revisit the openSAP courses: SAP S/4HANA in a Nutshell, SAP S/4HANA â€“ Deep Dive & Digital Transformation and Its Impact.
This course is based on online lectures only. You need no development system to successfully participate in the course.