Short Pre-Medical/Basic Medicine CourseUniversity of Debrecen Medical School, Hungary
US$ 7.000 - (6.598 €)
- Short course
- Debrecen (Ungheria)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Pre-Medical Course/ Basic Medicine course
The requirements in the premedical science subjects, biology, physics, chemistry and mathematics are rigorous. It is recommended that students who do not have a thorough knowledge in these subjects or who need a period of preparation prior to beginning the General Medicine, Dentistry of Pharmacy Program join the Basic Medicine Course.
In addition to scientific subjects, courses in Medical English and Hungarian are also included in the program. Students successfully finishing the Premedical Studies Program are directly admitted into the General Medicine program.
• High standard Medical, Dental and Pharmacology degree
• Programs of Arts, Humanities and Sciences (Bachelor and Master Programs)
• The programs are run by highly qualified academic staff
• We offer competitive tuition fees combined with reasonable living costs
• Our medical degrees are recognized by the WHO and all our degrees are accepted in the UK
BLOCKS AND SUBJECTS
Subjects Credit Hours Biology 165 Chemistry 180 Physics 180 Hungarian Language 60