Spanish for Beginners - UdimaIversity
Cosa impari in questo corso?
This introductory Spanish course consists of 23 video sequences distributed in 20 chapters. The sequences show real communicative situations in different contexts so that you can gain a practical and useful understanding of the Spanish Language. Each chapter follows the same structure: introductory stage, observation stage (language and communication), exercises and self-assessment. The course applies an immersive approach, giving you the content in Spanish from the start. It may be overwhelming at first, but it is also one of the fastest ways to learn a language - we invite you to jump right in and have fun!
The course includes the following topics:
- En contacto con el Español.
- Gente que conocemos.
- El entorno. Ciudades y barrios.
- Actividad social: comidas y bebidas.
- Hábitos para el tiempo libre.
This course aims to:
- turn the learning of Spanish into a ludic and playful experience.
- solve different actual situations of everyday life in a practical way in order to help the student acquire a basic but fluent communicative competence.
What do I need to know?
No prior knowledge is required. You should only come with a willingness to challenge yourself and explore a new language.
• Names and greetings
• Origins and nationality
• Public transport
• Describing people, family and friends
• Common adjectives
Basic phrases and conversation
• Asking how someone is doing
• Talking about hobbies and interests
• Asking for directions
• Talking about food and drink
• Asking the time/quantities
• Ordering in a restaurant
• Talking about the weather
• Making judgements
• Tenses & sentence construction
• Nouns and pronouns
• Regular and irregular verbs
• Adjectives and adverbs
• Comparatives & superlatives
• How many?