Strategic Planning, Business Planning and Budgeting for Organisational Effectiveness DiplomaHRODC Postgraduate Training Institute
A Central London (Inghilterra), Cairo, Egypt (Egitto), Dubai, Uae ( Emirati Arabi Uniti) e 5 altre sedi
£ 4.800 - (5.483 €)
- In 8 sedi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Planning and Business
Key Issues in Planning, The Strategic Plan and Strategic Planning
- Planning Defined
- Requirements for a Plan
- Characteristics of Planning
- Informal Plans
- Purposes of Planning
- Planning Variations
- Planning and Organisational Control
- Strategic Plan
- Quality Tests for Strategic Plan
- Benefits of Strategic Planning
- Strategic Management, Operational Management and Strategic Planning
- How Are Strategic Plans Developed?
- Overview of Strategic Planning Process
- What Information Should Be Gathered For Strategy Reviews?
- Five Tasks of Strategic Planning
- Forming a Strategic Vision
- Setting the Objectives
- Strategic Objectives in Four Perspectives
- Crafting Strategy
- What Does A Company’s Strategy Consist Of?
- Strategy Implementation and Execution
- Strategy Evaluation and Monitoring
- Strategic Planning Process
- Sample SWOT Analysis
- How Are The Key Strategic Issues Identified?
- How Should Strategic Plans Be Used?
- Who Should Be Involved at the Different Points of the Process?
- What Should You Think About When Planning The Planning Process?
- What Are the Typical Time Scales?