University master's degree in Social and Public Policies at the UPFIn collaboration with Johns Hopkins University
Social and Public PoliciesUPF - Universitat Pompeu Fabra. Màsters Oficials
A Barcelona (Spagna)
Chiedi il prezzo
- Barcelona (Spagna)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Work market analysis
Qualitative analysis techniques
Active employment policies
Basic theoretical knowledge.
- Social structure: state and regional areas.
- Political structure: state and regional areas.
- Economic structure: state and regional areas.
- Social and public policies in OECD countries.
- Design and programming of social and public policies.
- Assessment of social and public policies.
- Statistical techniques for social and public policies.
- National and international information systems.
- Analysis and definition of neccesity and vulnerability.
- Qualitative techniques for analysis and assessment of social and public policies.
- Sources of statistical information.
- Public administration.
- Public finance: public budgets, public contracting and accounts.
- Legal sociology and law.
- Pensions and other social transfers.
- Unemployment insurance.
- Disability and widow's pension.
- Social security in Spain, Europe and Latin America.
- Social impact of economic policies and employment policies.
- Changes in world production and its impact on employment policies.
- Work policies: evolution, direct salary, indirect salary and social salary.
- Analysis of active employment policies.
- International comparisons.
- Social cohesion and competitiveness in the EU.
- Behaviour of the work markets.
- Analysis of the work market from a legal point of view.
- Quality of the workplace, unemployment, social welfare and health at work.
- Environment: the relationship between the physical and social space.
- The city and quality of life.
- Economic globalisation and its impact on cities.
- Housing policies
- Health policies: the health reforms in Spain.
- Health policies: the health reforms in OECD countries.
- Public health policies in Spain.
- Public health policies in Europe.
- Public health policies in OECD countries.
- Primary healthcare
- Educational policies in Spain and in Europe.
- Primary, secondary and university education.
- Human capital theories.
- Economic, social and political dimensions of discrimination against women.
- Corrective policies regarding discrimination against women: comparative analysis.
- Family aid policies.
- Social services for dependents and senior citizens.
- Health services for dependents and senior citizens.
- Quality of life in old age.
- Poverty and marginalisation.
- Policies for the correction of social inequality: international comparative analysis.
- Voluntary and non-profit organisations in social welfare.
- European policies on social and community services.
- European integration and the social dimension
- Macro-economic policies and their social impact.