Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) in Excel | Part 1City University London
A Islington (Inghilterra)
Chiedi il prezzo
- Short course
- Islington (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Visual Basic training
Basic IT training
What will I learn?
- Recording and running macros
- Assigning macros to menus, toolbars and buttons
- The Visual Basic editor
- Input boxes and Message boxes
- Object-oriented concepts: objects, properties, methods and events
- Excel objects
- Variables and constants
- If statements
- Conversion functions
- User-defined functions
- User forms and dialog boxes
- Error-handling and debugging
- Workbook and Worksheet events
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Record and run macros
- Use the Visual Basic environment to edit programs
- Write Visual Basic code, using variables, loops and if statements
- Understand Excel VBA functions and write their own functions
- Understand and apply object-oriented concepts
- Be acquainted with the most important Excel VBA objects and properties
- Understand events in Excel
- Debug (i.e. correct) errors.
Teaching and Assessment
Informal assessment will take place through group discussion, class room activities, and questions and answers sessions as guided by your tutor.