Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) in Excel | Part 2City University London
A Islington (Inghilterra)
Chiedi il prezzo
- Short course
- Islington (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Visual Basic training
Basic IT training
What will I learn?
- Review: the Excel API, especially range objects; basic programming constructs: variables and variable types, if, for each, input and output in conjunction with type conversion techniques
- Looping structures: review of for-each; while loops; for-next loops
- More programming techniques: using a consistent programming style; Arrays
- Manipulating charts
- Workbooks: opening, saving, File search
- Manipulating pivot tables
- Complex applications: structuring programs using separate macros for separate tasks
- Error-checking and debugging: step into; step over; step out; on error resume; print debug; display alerts
- Workbook and worksheet events in detail
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Be fully confident in the use of basic programming constructs
- Gain a thorough knowledge of key features of the Excel API: namely concerning ranges, workbooks and worksheets
- Write structured programs which integrate a number of separately defined tasks.