Cosa impari in questo corso?
- Week 1:Introduction to the WWW Technology - The Web has become an indispensable part of our daily life. But what is its structure, and how does it work?
- Week 2:URL and HTTP - How can information and services on the Web be identified, and how can they be obtained via the Internet?
- Week 3:HTML, CSS and XML - How can web documents be created? How can they be designed in such a way that not only we people can use them, but that they can also be processed automatically?
- Excursion LED Matrix
- Week 5:Server-side Web Programming - What kind of software is running on the server-side, and how can it be implemented with the help of web application frameworks, MVC, etc.?
- Excursion Ruby :Very brief introduction to server side programming with Ruby
- Week 6:Social, Semantic and Service Web - How can resources - computers, storage, software – be used efficiently on the Web?
- Final Exam
- Course End Survey