Witness FamiliarisationCity University London
Chiedi il prezzo
- Bachelor's degree
- Islington (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
- What does it feel like to be cross-examined by a barrister?
- How will I come across in court?
- What will the judge think?
- What should I wear, say and do?
- How can I learn to be confident?
All these questions will be answered in our highly practical leading witness familiarisation course.Key learning points
- Familiarisation with the litigation process
- Understanding your role in court
- Devising a preparation checklist
- Key do's and don'ts for witnesses
- Role play when you will be cross-examined by a barrister
- Individual objective feedback from trained trainers
- Senior judge's review also available
- Gaining greater understanding of the court process
- Learning how to deal with tough cross-examination
- Developing increased confidence in the witness box
Venue: This can be delivered at your premises or in our mock court room.
All our witness familiarisation complies with the latest case law and guidance and has been written in conjunction with experienced members of the judiciary.