- Bachelor's degree
- Cambridge (Inghilterra)
Da migliorare Nothing bad.
Corso realizzato: Marzo 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Year one, core modules
- Animal Form and Function
- British Wildlife and Conservation
- Core Biology
- Introduction to Animal Behaviour and Welfare
- Animal Behaviour in Context
- Introduction to Marine Biology
- Invertebrate Biology
- Practical Biology
- Principles of Genetics and Evolution
- Vertebrate Biology
- Applied Ethology and Animal Welfare
- Biological Oceanography
- Communities and Ecosystems
- Evolution of Behaviour
- Undergraduate Major Project
- Wildlife Conservation
- Behaviour and Management of Zoo Animals
- Behavioural Ecology
- Countryside Management
- Domestication and the Behaviour of Domestic and Captive Animals
- Practical Marine Biology
- Population Ecology and Wildlife Management
- Tropical Ecology and Management
Throughout the course, we’ll use a range of assessment methods to help you measure your progress. Besides exams, these include essays, practical reports, computer-based assessments, presentations, debates, classroom- or laboratory-based tests, and reviews of scientific papers.