Advanced Networking Implementation in IBM PureFlex SystemDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
The following courses are required prior to this course:
- IBM PureFlex System Fundamentals (NGT11)
- IBM PureFlex Networking Implementation (NGT51)
Contenuti del corso
This course is developed and owned by Lenovo.
IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Provider who owns the content.
PureFlex Systems are fully integrated systems with unified management of compute, storage, networking, and virtualization resources that utilize built-in Patterns of Expertise based on IBM´s decades of experience and thousands of client deployments. It is built on elements of the IBM Flex System. IBM Flex System includes compute, storage, systems management, and networking components. These components are pre-configured and pre-integrated. IBM Flex System offers intelligent, integrated, and flexible network architecture that can fit with your existing or future environment. These high performance Ethernet offerings coupled with on demand scalability offer an easy way to scale as IT requirements grow.
IBM Flex System Fabric is:
- Integrated: Helps manage discrete aspects of the data center as an integrated system through the built in management appliance.
- Optimized: High performance scalable offerings with available 1 Gb, 10 Gb and 40 Gb uplinks allow easy integration with existing network, providing simple and cost effective scalability for future growth.
- Automated: Automate provisioning and setup of both physical and virtual networks.
In this intermediate course, you will learn some of the more advanced Ethernet networking concepts like Virtual Fabric, Unified Fabric Ports, Easy Connect and Hybrid Stacking. The course will also help you work with Fibre Channel over Ethernet to interconnect server and storage, both inside and outside the IBM Flex System environment.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Welcome: Course administration and introductions
- Unit 1: Network Virtualization Features
- Unit 2: Easy Connect and IEEE 802.1Qbg
- Unit 3: Introduction to Convergence
- Exercise period 1
- Unit 4: Convergence in IBM PureFlex Systems
- Unit 5: Switch Configurations: FCoE and Hybrid Stacking
- Exercise period 2