Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell (MOC 10961)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
This course is intended for IT Professionals already experienced in general Windows Server and Windows Client administration or already experienced in administering and supporting Application servers and services including applications like Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL. It is broadly intended for students who want to use Windows PowerShell to automate administrative tasks from the command line, using any Microsoft or independent software vendor (ISV) product that supports Windows PowerShell manageability.
This course is not intended to be a scripting or programming course, and includes only basic coverage of scripting and programming topics. Students are not expected to have prior scripting or programming experience, and are not expected to have prior Windows PowerShell experiencePrerequisiti
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Previous Windows Server and Windows Client management knowledge and hands on experience.
- Experience installing and configuring Windows Server into existing enterprise environments, or as standalone installations.
- Knowledge and experience of network adapter configuration, basic Active Directory user administration, and basic disk configuration.
- Knowledge and hands on experience specifically with Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8 would be of benefit but is not essential.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts behind Windows PowerShell
- Work with the Pipeline
- Understand How the Pipeline Works
- Use PSProviders and PSDrives
- Format Output
- Use WMI and CIM
- Prepare for Scripting
- Moving From a Command to a Script to a Module
- Administer Remote Computers
- Put the various Windows PowerShell components together
- Use Background Jobs and Scheduled Jobs
- Use Advanced PowerShell Techniques and Profiles
Learn how with Windows PowerShell 3.0, you can remotely manage single or multiple Windows-based servers and automate day-to-day management and administration tasks.
This five day course provides students with the fundamental knowledge and skills to use Windows PowerShell 3.0 for administering and automating administration of Windows based servers. It focuses on primary Windows PowerShell command-line features and techniques, and will provide prerequisite skills supporting many different Microsoft products. This includes Windows Server, Windows Client, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, SQL Server, System Center, and more. In keeping with that goal, this course will not focus on any one of those products, although Windows Server (which is the common platform for all of those) will serve as the example for the techniques being taught.
In this five day course you will learn to execute and monitor scripts more efficiently through more robust session connectivity, workflow capabilities, improved job scheduling, and Windows PowerShell Web Access. Learn Windows PowerShell with greater ease through improved cmdlet discovery and simplified, consistent syntax across all cmdlets. Write Windows PowerShell scripts quicker and more intuitively through the new Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE) that enables script sharing, which connects IT pros to a larger Windows PowerShell user community. Learn all this and more in this five-day Microsoft Official Course in Windows PowerShell v3.01.490,- €
Acquista corso E-Learning
Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.