Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) R75Itway Academy
- Per professionisti
Chapter 1—Advanced Firewall
• Using your knowledge of Security Gateway infrastructure including chain modules, packet flow and kernel tables, perform debugs on firewall processes.
Chapter 2—Advanced Upgrading
• Perform a backup of a Security Gateway and Management Server using your understanding of the differences between backups, snapshots, and upgrade-exports.
• Upgrade and troubleshoot a Management Server using a database migration.
• Upgrade and troubleshoot a clustered Security Gateway deployment.
Chapter 3—Advanced User Management
• Using an external user database such as LDAP, configure SmartDirectory to incorporate user information for authentication services on the network.
• Manage internal and external user access to resources for Remote Access or across a VPN.
• Troubleshoot user access issues found when implementing Identity Awareness.
Chapter 4—Advanced Clustering and Acceleration
• Build, test and troubleshoot a ClusterXL Load Sharing deployment on an enterprise network.
• Build, test and troubleshoot a ClusterXL High Availability deployment on an enterprise network.
• Build, test and troubleshoot a management HA deployment on an enterprise network.
• Configure, maintain and troubleshoot SecureXL and CoreXL acceleration solutions on the corporate network traffic to ensure noted performance enhancement on the firewall.
Chapter 5—Advanced IPsec VPN and Remote Access
• Using your knowledge of fundamental VPN tunnel concepts, troubleshoot a site-to-site or certificate-based VPN on a corporate gateway using IKEView, VPN log files and command-line debug tools.
• Optimize VPN performance and availability by using Link Selection and Multiple Entry Point solutions.
• Manage and test corporate VPN tunnels to allow for greater monitoring and scalability with multiple tunnels defined in a community including other VPN providers.
Chapter 6—SmartReporting and SmartEvent
• Create Events or use existing event definitions to generate reports on specific network traffic using SmartReporting and SmartEvent in order to provide industry compliance information to management.
• Using your knowledge of SmartEvent architecture and module communication, troubleshoot report generation given command-line tools and debug-file information.