IBM Case Manager 5.2: Build and Migrate a SolutionDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You should complete:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0: Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F1410)
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2: Implementation and Administration (F1150)
- Getting Started with Content Navigator 2.0 (WBT) (F2059)
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.0: System Implementation and Administration (F1420)
- IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Process Design (F1450)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This intermediate course is for anyone whose job includes the responsibility for designing and building solutions, and deploying a solution to production.
Contenuti del corso
This course is for those whose job includes the responsibility for designing and building Case Manager solutions.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Case Manager system, to practice the skills required to create a Case Management solution that uses the built in capabilities of IBM Case Manager 5.2.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Create properties and document types
- Create roles and in-baskets
- Create document types
- Create a case type and task
- Create a step map
- Deploy and test a solution
- Use Preconditions and sets
- Use business rules
- Use Process Designer Integration
- Create custom pages
- Work with widgets
- Wire events
- Custom properties views
- Migration process
- Prepare for solution migration
- Migrate a solution from Development to UAT
- Deploy and test the solution application in UAT