IBM Datacap 8.1 IntroductionDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
Familiarity with the following is helpful but not required:
- Basic structured and object-oriented programming concepts
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This course is for anyone who needs to implement or configure data capture applications using an IBM Datacap solution.
Contenuti del corso
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for implementing and configuring data capture solutions using the IBM Datacap software suite.
You work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 system with IBM Datacap installed to practice the skills required to implement and configure data capture solutions.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Introduction to IBM Datacap features
- Changes for Datacap 8.1
- IBM Datacap architecture
- IBM Datacap overview
- Taskmaster workflow, databases, rules, actions, data structure
- Business scenario
- Create an application
- The application folder structure
- Taskmaster Application Manager user interface
- Datacap Studio user interface
- Client interfaces for TMWeb client, FastDoc, DotScan, DotEdit