IBM InfoSphere Metadata Workbench Essentials V9.1Digi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You should have:
- Basic knowledge of the Windows operating system.
Familiarity with Information Server products, in particular DataStage, is desirable, but not required.
Contenuti del corso
Metadata Workbench is a product within the Information Server suite of products. It is used to explore, manage, and analyze the metadata produced and consumed by products in the suite, and stored in the Information Server shared Repository. This course is designed to give you the skills to capture, explore, and analyze metadata stored within the Information Server Repository using Metadata Workbench.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Unit 1 - Introduction to Metadata Workbench
- Unit 2 - Exploring Metadata Workbench
- Unit 3 - Capturing Metadata Assets
- Unit 4 - Find and Query
- Unit 5 - Impact Analysis and Data Lineage
- Unit 6 - Enhanced Lineage through User-Defined Linkages
- Unit 7 - Enhanced Lineage through Extended Mappings