IBM Platform HPC 4.1.1Digi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You should have:
- At least some Linux/Unix command-line experience
No previous experience with IBM Platform products is assumed or required.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
The target audience for this basic course are System administrators who will implement the HPC cluster and who will be responsible for managing the environment.
Contenuti del corso
This course is a workshop-focused, hands-on class designed to give system administrators the knowledge and confidence required to implement and maintain IBM Platform HPC in their HPC environment. You will gain a solid and fundamental understanding of the product´s features, including how the product is implemented, configured, and administered. The workshops provide hands-on experience with the material presented during class.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Concepts and Terminology
- What´s included in IBM Platform HPC
- Resource Management
- Managing Cluster Resources Command Line Tools
- Host Provisioning Details
- Workload Manager Overview
- Using the Workload Manager
- Administering the Workload Manager
- Workload Manager Scheduling Policies
- Running Parallel jobs
- Application Integration
- Monitoring, Alerting and Reporting
- Support and Troubleshooting
- The Building Kit
- Dynamic Multiboot
- Custom Networks
- NIC Bonding
- Kusu RC script framework
- The Kusu Database