IBM PureData System for Analytics UsageDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You are required to have a working knowledge of UNIX or Linux, experience with shell scripting, experience with VI editing, and basic SQL.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This course is for Database administrators, system administrators, application developers, and data warehouse architects.
Contenuti del corso
This course will teach participants database administration for the IBM PureData System for Analytics (PDA) N1001 and N2001 appliance. This course is designed to give the participant an overview of the IBM PureData System for Analytics (PDA) architecture and provide a working knowledge and understanding of the PDA database features and best practices. It includes content and labs on the features introduced in NPS 7 including full schema support.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Data warehouse overview
- Connecting to the IBM PureData System for Analytics host
- Managing user access to the IBM PureData System for Analytics database
- Administration tools
- Databases and tables and schemas
- Loading and unloading tables
- ODBC, JDBC, OLEDB client connectivity
- Optimizer and query plans
- Zone maps and Clustered Base Tables (CBT)
- Materialized views
- Generate statistics
- Cross-database access
- Stored procedures