IBM PureFlex System: IntroductionDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This basic course is for individuals who are involved in the planning, installing, configuring and upgrading of IBM Systems.
Contenuti del corso
The IBM PureFlex System is a new category of computing that integrates multiple server architectures, networking, chassis, storage, and system management capability into a single system that is easy to deploy and manage.
This introductory class covers IBM PureSystems, IBM PureFlex Systems, the new IBM Flex System Enterprise Chassis along with the x86 and Power compute nodes, systems management, networking, and the external storage device - IBM Storwize V7000.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Unit 1: IBM PureSystems and IBM PureFlex Systems
- Unit 2: IBM Flex System Enterprise chassis
- Unit 3: IBM Flex System x240 compute node
- Unit 4: IBM Flex System p260 and p460 compute nodes
- Unit 5: IBM Flex System networking
- Unit 6: IBM Flex System systems management
- Unit 6: IBM Flex System systems management (continued)
- Unit 7: IBM Flex System storage