IBM Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler - Advanced Visual ModelerDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You must have completed:
- Item and Pricing Configurations Instructor-Led course
- Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler Basics Instructor-Led Course
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This intermediate course is designed for the Item and Pricing Administrators to plan and create various Models in the most efficient manner.
Contenuti del corso
This 3-day instructor-led course provides you with an in-depth knowledge of Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler and advanced usage of Properties and Rules. It enables you (item and pricing administrators) to configure and maintain Models, which are used by the end users (customers) to configure items of their choice.
This course teaches you the techniques, tools, and recommended practices that can be used to create Model Groups, Models, Option Classes, Option Items, and Option Class Groups. It also helps you create Properties and Rules that are associated with the Models to enable the customers to pick the correct items when building items of their choice.
In addition to the advanced concepts, this course provides hands-on and demonstration exercises along with the informational content. The hands-on exercises enable you to practice certain tasks on the system while the demo exercises help to reinforce the concepts you learned.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Course Overview
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting
- Lesson 2: Advanced Properties
- Lesson 3: Advanced Rules
- Lesson 4: Custom UI Control and Function Handlers
- Lesson 5: Planning Considerations
- Lesson 6: Sterling Configurator Visual Modeler Components
- Lesson 7: User Interface Extensions
- Course Wrap up