IBM Systems Director 6.3 for IBM Power SystemsDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You should have acquired the following technical skills:
- Power Systems for AIX I: LPAR Configuration and Planning (AN11G)
- Power Systems for AIX II: AIX Implementation and Administration (AN12G)
- Power Systems for AIX - Virtualization I: Implementing Virtualization (AN30G)
- AIX Network Installation Manager (NIM) (AN22G)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
Please refer to course overview for description information.
Contenuti del corso
This course is intended to provide you with an introduction to managing Power Systems using the IBM Systems Director 6.2 product. Hands-on exercises will reinforce the lecture and give you experience installing and configuring the IBM Systems Director 6.2 management server on a Power System partition running AIX. In addition, you will perform select management tasks on Power Systems Managed Endpoints in the lab environment.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- IBM Systems Director 6.2 Overview
- IBM Systems Director 6.2 Planning and Installation
- IBM Systems Director 6.2 Tasks
- Automation Manager
- Update Manager
- Power System Management Techniques
- IBM System Director Active Engery Manager 4.3
- IBM System Director VMControl 2.3 Virtual Image life-cycle management