IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler for z/OS 8.6.0 for SchedulersDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You must have:
- A working knowledge of TSO/ISPF panels and JCL coding.
- Some operational experience in the z/OS environment
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This intermediate course is for:
Contenuti del corso
In this 4-day course, you will learn how to use IBM® Tivoli® Workload Scheduler for z/OS® 8.6.0 to define and manage a z/OS based batch-scheduling environment. The course also includes a brief overview of the end-to-end environment. During the course, you will use ISPF panels to create scheduling definitions that describe various workloads. This course provides detailed instructor-led classroom instruction and extensive hands-on exercises. The exercises run on an IBM® Tivoli® Workload Scheduler for z/OS® 8.6.0 system.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Unit 1: Introduction
- Unit 2: Workstations
- Unit 3: Calendars and periods
- Unit 4: Applications
- Unit 5: Operation submission and throughput
- Unit 6: Long-term and current plans
- Unit 7: Restart and cleanup
- Unit 8: Special resources
- Unit 9: Automated job tailoring
- Unit 10: Automatic recovery
- Unit 11: Managing unplanned work