IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler for z/OS 8.6 OperationsDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
Students should have basic z/OS operator skills.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This is a basic course for system operators and production control staff who monitor and restart batch jobs in a Tivoli Workload Scheduler for z/OS environment.
Contenuti del corso
Learn how to use IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler for z/OS ISPF dialogs, and the IBM Tivoli Dynamic Workload Console to monitor and manage IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler for z/OS controlled batch work in z/OS only, and end-to-end environments. Through instructor-led lectures and hands-on exercises, students are taught the skills required to monitor and manage work in the current plan. Along with dialog navigation, some of the skills taught include browsing the current plan, customizing ready and error list layouts, modifying the current plan to add new occurrences, change operations, or correct and restart failed operations.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Unit 1: Introduction
- Unit 2: TWS for z/OS commands and user options
- Lab 1: Tailoring Your IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler for z/OS User Profile
- Unit 3: Monitoring the IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler for z/OS current plan
- Lab 2: Browsing the current plan
- Unit 4: Workstation Communication
- Lab 3: Create workstation ready lists
- Lab 4: Error Handling and Simple Job Restarts
- Unit 5: Modifying the Current Plan
- Lab 5: Modify the Current Plan
- Unit 6: Restart and Cleanup
- Lab 6: Restart and Cleanup
- Unit 7: Using the IBM Tivoli Dynamic Workload Console
- Lab 7: Using the IBM Tivoli Dynamic Workload Console