IBM WebSphere Commerce V7 Management Center Functionality for Feature Pack 5Digi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
- Have a basic knowledge of IBM WebSphere Commerce V7 as presented in course IBM WebSphere Commerce V7 Foundation (6S221) (6S220) (WC700)
- Be familiar with e-commerce business processes and terminology
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This intermediate course is designed for line-of-business professionals who want to use IBM WebSphere Commerce V7 systems.
Contenuti del corso
This 4-day course is designed to teach business professionals the skills they need to utilize the functions and core features of IBM WebSphere Commerce V7 Management Center for Feature Pack 5.
The skills that are developed in this course enable WebSphere Commerce business users to determine which Management Center tools, functions, and processes they should use in order to accomplish their own unique business process goals. The course begins with an overview of the business functions that are supported in WebSphere Commerce V7, as well as introducing students to the tools and features that are offered by the Management Center. Subsequent units cover how to use Management Center tools to perform key tasks, such as managing assets, updating product information, changing product pricing, enabling social commerce, displaying advertising content, and implementing marketing campaigns.
Numerous interactive demonstrations and sample e-commerce business scenarios that are provided throughout the course reinforce the concepts that are covered in the lectures and enable students to practice their newly acquired skills. More importantly, the course provides hands-on exercises mean to reinforce the topics taught and to engage a dialog with the instructor to focus on topics and questions relevant to the business scenarios that can be addressed by the Management Center tool.
The exercises and demonstrations provide students with examples of how to map high-level e-commerce business tasks to the specific Management Center tools and functions that are needed to perform these tasks. Skills that are covered in the demonstrations, exercises, and business scenarios include creating initial files and attachments, managing product data, using the appropriate tools to help generate customer demand for a product, facilitating customer acquisition and retention, customizing page layouts, introducing search features, pricing rules, and learning how to effectively use marketing and advertising content.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Course introduction
- Unit 1. Overview
- Unit 2. Managing attachment assets
- Demonstration 1. Setting the stage: Creating initial files and attachments
- Unit 3. Managing the product catalog
- Demonstration 2. Managing merchandise: Changing product and catalog properties
- Unit 4. Update product information
- Unit 5. Changing product pricing
- Unit 6. Manage Business-to-Business (B2B) pricing
- Demonstration 4. Day-to-day maintenance: B2B pricing management
- Unit 7. Creating product demand
- Exercise 1. Updating the store catalog with new category of products
- Unit 8. Managing search and SEO configuration
- Exercise 2. Experimenting with Promotions and using workspaces
- Unit 9. Testing marketing content
- Unit 10. Creating loyalty incentives
- Exercise 3. Configuring faceted navigation
- Unit 11. Encouraging social participation
- Unit 12. Displaying target advertisements
- Unit 13. Scheduling marketing campaigns
- Demonstration 6. Experimentation: Finding the best advertisement Part 1 and 2
- Demonstration 7. Customer Retention: Encouraging the repeat buyer
- Demonstration 8. Social Commerce: Rewarding your contributors Part 1 and 2
- Demonstration 9. Personalized shopping: Connecting customers to content
- Exercise 4: Filters and Price Rules
- Unit 14. Encouraging new customer purchases
- Unit 15. Breaking down business scenarios
- Demonstration 10: Organize your activities: Creating marketing campaign
- Demonstration 11: Customer acquisition: Achieving the first sale Part 1, 2, and 3
- Unit 16: Page Layouts
- Unit 17. Working with Extended Sites
- Exercise 5: Customize Page layout assignment with the Page Layout tool
- Unit 18. Course summary