Implementation and Use of DB2 BLU AccelerationDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You should have completed:
- DB2 10 for LUW: Basic Administration for Linux and Windows (CL2X3) or
- DB2 10 for LUW: Basic Administration for AIX (CL213) or
- DB2 10.1 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Quickstart for Experienced Relational DBAs (CL484)
- Or have equivalent experience
Contenuti del corso
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Implement DB2 BLU Acceleration, column-organized table support, for a new or existing DB2 database.
- Describe how the column dictionaries used for DB2 BLU Acceleration are built and utilized to provide extreme compression for column-organized tables.
- Explain the default workload management used for DB2 BLU Acceleration processing and how you can tailor the WLM objects to efficiently use system resources.
- Monitor a DB2 database or application that uses column-organized tables using SQL monitor functions.
You get practical experience in the planning and utilization of the DB2 BLU Acceleration functions, using DB2 LUW commands, utilities and SQL statements performing a lab exercise using DB2 Advanced Enterprise Edition 10.5 installed on a Linux platform.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- DB2 10.5 BLU Acceleration Concepts
- DB2 10.5 BLU Acceleration Implementation and Use
- (02:00) Unit 1: DB2 10.5 BLU Acceleration Concepts
- (02:00) Unit 2: DB2 10.5 BLU Acceleration Implementation and Use
- (01:00) Exercise 1:Using DB2 BLU Acceleration to improve performance for analytics query processing.