Implementing Cisco Unified Communications 8.5 FeaturesDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways
- Working knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Presence, and Cisco Unity Connection
These are the recommended Cisco learning offerings:
- Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications (CAPPS) v8.0
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 1 (CIPT1) v8.0
Contenuti del corso
Implementing Cisco Unified Communications 8.5 Features (UC85) v1.0 is designed to provide learners with necessary knowledge and skills to understand and implement the new features of Cisco Unified Communications applications version 8.5 and to plan, deploy, and migrate to virtual infrastructure deployments.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
Module 1: Call-Processing Updates
Upon completing this module, the learner will be able to describe the new features in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition, and the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition variants.
- Lesson 1: Describing Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration Strategy and Product Positioning
- Lesson 2: Describing the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Update
- Lesson 3: Introducing New Clients and Endpoint Enhancements
- Lesson 4: Introducing Cisco Session Management
- Lesson 5: Describing Cisco Unified Border Element Enhancements
Module 2: Voice-Messaging Updates
Upon completing this module, the learner will be able to describe and configure the new Cisco Unity Connection functions, architecture, deployment, and redundancy options.
- Lesson 1: Implementing New Features in Cisco Unity Connection
- Lesson 2: Configuring Unified Messaging
- Lesson 3: Implementing Messaging Access and Calendar Integration
Module 3: Cisco Unified Presence
Upon completing this module, the learner will be able to describe and configure the new Cisco Unified Presence features, message compliance, federation, and calendaring.
- Lesson 1: Implementing New Features in Cisco Unified Presence
- Lesson 2: Configuring Cisco Unified Presence Compliance and Message Archiving
- Lesson 3: Implementing Cisco Unified Presence Calendaring and Federation
Module 4: Cisco Unified Communications Virtualization
Upon completing this module, the learner will be able to plan and deploy Cisco Unified Communications applications in a virtual infrastructure and migrate existing physical servers to a VM.
- Lesson 1: Deploying Virtualized Cisco Unified Communications Applications
- Lesson 2: Virtualizing Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Lesson 3: Migrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager from a Physical to a Virtual Server
Module 5: Cisco Unified SRST and SRSV
Upon completing this module, the learner will be able to describe the enhancements in Cisco Unified SRST and SRSV.
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco Unified E-SRST and SRST Enhancements
- Lesson 2: Introducing Cisco Unified SRSV Enhancements