Implementing IBM SmartCloud Entry on Power Systems (ILO)Digi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You are expected to have AIX, PowerVM, IBM Systems Director, and Storage knowledge. These skills can be obtained by attending the following courses or gained from equivalent experience:
- IBM Training courses on AIX, PowerVM, NIM, IBM System Director, and Cloud:
- Power Systems for AIX - Virtualization I: Implementing Virtualization (AN300VE)
- PowerVM Virtual I/O Server Configuration (ILO) (AT630VE)
- IBM Systems Director 6.2 for Power Systems I: Installation and Management (AN940VE)
- AIX Network Installation Manager (NIM): Concepts and Configuration (AN220VE)
- Implementing Power Infrastructure for IBM SmartCloud (1SP00VE)
- Storage courses:
- IBM TotalStorage Productivity Center Workshop (SN855VE)
Contenuti del corso
NOTE: This is a live, instructor-led online course. Do not make arrangements to travel.
This course provides working knowledge on how to install, configure, and manage the IBM SmartCloud Entry self-service portal for the Cloud end user that complements IBM Systems Director VMControl cloud implementations. Puresystems consderations are also discussed.
This course uses a combination of instructor lectures and machine exercises to provide you with practical background knowledge regarding the topics covered. This is an Instructor Led On-line (ILO) course. An internet connection is required.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
Please refer to the Course Overview for description information.