Implementing PowerVM Live Partition MobilityDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
- Have completed Power Systems for AIX - Virtualization I: Implementing Virtualization (AN30G) or have equivalent LPAR and Virtual I/O Server skills.
- Be proficient with HMC Version 7, Virtual I/O Server operations, and AIX LPAR system administration.
Contenuti del corso
This course describes the concepts and configuration details when implementing PowerVM Live Partition Mobility on POWER6 and POWER7 processor-based servers. Students will learn the requirements of Live Partition Mobility and will configure HMCs, Virtual I/O Servers, and partitions in preparation for performing active and inactive migrations. Live hands-on exercises will allow students to configure a lab environment and perform Live Partition Mobility operations.
This course provides lectures and hands on labs in an instructor lead course environment, either in a face-to-face classroom or in a live virtual classroom environment (ILO - Instructor Led Online).
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Live Partition Mobility Overview
- Live Partition Mobility Configuration
- Live Partition Mobility Operations
- Advanced LPM Configurations