Parallel Sysplex Planning and ImplementationDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
Before taking this course, you should have experience in z/OS, acquired from either on the job training or the z/OS curriculum.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
Experienced system and subsystem programmers, system planners, and persons responsible for planning and implementing the hardware and software in a Parallel Sysplex environment.
Contenuti del corso
This course is designed to prepare you to take advantage of the enhancements that z/OS bring to the System z platform. These enhancements address key cost of computing, client/server, and open enterprise customer concerns. You will explore the coupling technology that provides the availability benefits of data sharing with improved performance and with reduced cost of computing. Find out how to implement the systems management enhancements to improve multisystem management and increase productivity in a sysplex environment.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- (00:30) Welcome
- (04:30) Unit 1: Parallel Sysplex overview
- (02:30) Unit 2: Parallel Sysplex implementation
- (00:45) Review
- (02:00) Unit 3: Sysplex System Logger exploitation
- (03:00) Unit 4: Coupling Facility exploiters
- (01:00) Unit 5: Sysplex operations and configuration management
- (01:00) Review
- (01:30) Unit 6: RACF sysplex support
- (01:30) Unit 7: IMS / DB2 data sharing
- (02:30) Unit 8: Parallel Sysplex recovery