RD420G Domain-Specific Modeling with IBM Rational Software Architect, V7.5Overnet Education
- Domain-specific languages and domain-specific modeling characteristics
- Choosing an implementation method
- Designing a domain-specific language
- Creating a UML profile Using the profile tooling to generate custom palette elements
- Creating UML profile tooling Transforming a domain-specific model into executable code
Each participant will have a station set up with operating systems and software needed for the exercises.