Symantec Backup Exec 2015: Administration (DP0137)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
This course is designed for system administrators, system engineers, technical support personnel, systems professionals, consultants, network managers, network administrators, backup administrators, backup operators, and others who are responsible for installing, configuring, and day-to-day management of Backup Exec 15 in a variety of network environments, and who are responsible for troubleshooting and tuning the performance of this product in the enterprise environment.Prerequisiti
You must have basic working knowledge of administration and configuration of the Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012 platforms. You must also have experience configuring server software and hardware. Basic working knowledge of domain security and experience with Active Directory and Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012 are recommended.
Basic working knowledge of the following applications is beneficial, but not required:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- VMware virtual infrastructure
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the basic functionality of Backup Exec 15.
- Describe the basic architecture of Backup Exec 15.
- Install and upgrade to Backup Exec 15.
- Install and work with the Backup Exec 15 RAC.
- Configure storage devices.
- Manage devices and media used by Backup Exec.
- Run basic backup jobs.
- Set backup settings and methods.
- Restore backed-up data.
- Perform Online Disaster Recovery.
- Work with the Database Encryption Key.
- Install the SDR disk creation wizard.
- Create an SDR disk image (.iso).
- Recovering a server with SDR.
- Backup a physical machine and convert to virtual simultaneously.
- Backup a physical machine and convert to virtual based on a schedule.
- Install, configure, and manage the Symantec Backup Exec Central Admin Server Option.
- Protect remote servers using the appropriate Remote Agent.
- Install, configure, and work with the Agent for Windows and the Agent for Linux and Agent for Mac.
- Use Backup Exec to protect databases and applications.
The Symantec Backup Exec 15: Administration course is designed for the data protection professional tasked with architecting, implementing, backing up, and restoring critical data. This five-day, Instructor-led, hands-on class covers how to back up and restore data, configure storage devices, manage media, and maintain the Backup Exec environment. Students also learn how to configure and work with various Backup Exec Agents, which protect applications like Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft SQL. The course also covers the Virtual Environment Agents and the Deduplication Option.Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.