Symantec eDiscovery Platform (Clearwell) 8.1 Troubleshooting (HA0413)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
This course is for customers, support engineers, consultants, and partners who need to maintain and troubleshoot Symantec eDiscovery Platform 8.x.Prerequisiti
You must have attended the Symantec eDiscovery Platform 8.0: For Users and Symantec eDiscovery Platform 8.0: For Administrators courses.
You must also have a working knowledge of advanced computer terminology, including networking terms and Internet terms, and administrator-level knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003 operating systems.Obiettivi del Corso
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and use tools and utilities that are helpful for troubleshooting eDiscovery Platform.
- Describe how Legal Hold works and utilize logs and reports to troubleshoot the function area.
- Describe how Collections work and utilize logs and reports to troubleshoot the function area.
- Describe how the different types of processing work and utilize logs and reports to troubleshoot the function area.
- Describe how Review and Analysis work and utilize logs and reports to troubleshoot the function area.
- Describe how Export and Production work and utilize logs and reports to troubleshoot the function area.
- Utilize basic troubleshooting steps to resolve common issues that affect eDiscovery Platform
- Describe the process flow of installations and upgrades, identify and read the logs associated with those operations.
- Perform on-demand backups and restores and utilize eDiscovery Platform scheduling.
The Symantec eDiscovery Platform 8.1: Troubleshooting course is designed for the network, IT security, systems administration, and support professional tasked with maintaining and troubleshooting a Symantec eDiscovery Platform environment. This class covers primarily troubleshooting and some maintenance issues from an administrative perspective, including configuration, internal reporting, internal logging, and product maintenance.
This class is designed to introduce students to troubleshooting the various eDiscovery Platform modules. It emphasizes comprehension of the various process flows, and awareness of the importance of internal logging and reports in performing troubleshooting. This course also highlights those troubleshooting steps that generally are most useful when diagnosing possible issues in the various eDiscovery Platform modules.Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.