Updating Your Active Directory Technology Skills to Windows Server 2008 (MOC 6416)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Windows Server 2008
The audience for this course is IT Professionals who wish to upgrade their existing Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) skills on Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2, and who also plan to take the following upgrade exams
- 70-648, TS: Upgrading your MCSA on Windows Server 2003 to MCTS on Windows Server 2008
- 70-649, TS: Upgrading your MCSE on Windows Server 2003 to MCTS on Windows Server 2008
While the course is specifically targeted at the students who are certified as outlined earlier and are planning to take the upgrade exams listed above, the course may also be of benefit to IT professionals who do not hold an MCSA or MCSE on Windows Server 2003, but do have extensive experience with Windows Server 2003 and wish to update those skills to Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2.Prerequisiti
Before attending this course, students should have the following technical knowledge:
- Either MCSA or MCSE certification in Windows Server 2003
Students who do not hold either of these qualifications should have the following:
- Experience in planning, implementing, managing, maintaining, and securing Microsoft Windows Server 2003, including Active Directory, Network Infrastructure, Terminal Services, and Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Working knowledge of networking, such as TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Experience in installing, configuring, and administering Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Windows Server 2008.
- Manage servers with Windows Server 2008.
- Configure networking and network services.
- Install and configure Network Policy Services and remote access services.
- Configure and manage Active Directory Domain Services.
- Manage Group Policies in Active Directory Domain Services.
- Configure Active Directory Certificate Services.
- Configure Active Directory identity and access solutions.
- Install and configure Remote Desktop Services.
- Manage Remote Desktop Services.
- Install and configure web servers and applications with Internet Information Services
- Configure storage technologies in Windows Server 2008
- Configure high availability in Windows Server 2008.
- Configure virtualization in Windows Server 2008.
This five-day instructor-led course teaches the features and technologies of Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 to IT professionals who have specialist skills in working with Windows Server 2003 technologies. For students with the appropriate skillset, the course facilitates accelerated learning of Windows Server 2008 and covers features and technologies up to and including Windows Server 2008 R2 Sp1.Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.