z/OS 1.13 to z/OS 2.1 MigrationDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You should have:
- Knowledge of z/OS at the level of a z/OS system programmer, acquired on the job or through the z/OS curriculum
Warning: This class only covers changes packaged in z/OS V2.1 and expects you to be familiar with the contents of the z/OS V1.13 and previous system upgrades. For those who have knowledge or experience based on lower levels of z/OS, you should first attend:
- z/OS V1R11 to z/OS V1R12 Update (ESC30) (which brings skill level up to z/OS V1R12)
- z/OS V1R12 to z/OS V1R13 Update (ESC50) (which brings skill level up to z/OS V1R12)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This intermediate course is intended for system programmers and subsyst
Contenuti del corso
This course is designed to teach you the new features and enhanced functions provided in z/OS Version 2 Release 1. The software updates and enhancements for z/OS V2R1 are presented in groups based on closely associated z/OS components. The groups include enhancements to the base control program, sysplex features, UNIX System Services, the data storage subsystem, Communications Server, and security components, such as RACF.
Finally, the installation and migration issues relating to installation of z/OS V2.1 are discussed.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Unit 1: An introduction to z/OS V2R1
- Unit 2: Enhancements to the BCP (part 1)
- Unit 2: Enhancements to the BCP (part 2)
- Unit 3: Enhancements to the UNIX System Services environment
- Unit 4: Enhancements to z/OS data storage management (part 1)
- Unit 4: Enhancements to z/OS data storage management (part 2)
- Unit 5: Enhancements to Communications Server
- Unit 6: Enhancements to z/OS system security
- Unit 7: Installation of z/OS V2R1 and SMP/E