Authorised Juniper training provided in association with INDC Training (Institute for Networking & Data Center Technologies), a Juniper Networks Authorised Education Partner (JNAEP).
Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course benefits operators of SRX Series devices. These operators include network engineers, administrators, support personnel, and reseller support personnel.
Questo corso è parte della seguente certificazione:
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist Junos Security (JNCIS-SEC)
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional Junos Security (JNCIP-SEC)
Students should have basic networking knowledge and an understanding of the OSI model and the TCP/IP protocol suite. Students should also either attend the Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS) and JUNOS Routing Essentials (JRE) courses prior to attending this class, or have equivalent experience with JUNOS Software.
Obiettivi del Corso
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe traditional routing and security and the current trends in internetworking.
- Provide an overview of SRX Series devices and software architecture.
- Describe the logical packet flow and session creation performed by SRX Series devices.
- Describe, configure, and monitor zones.
- Describe, configure, and monitor security policies.
- Describe, configure, and monitor firewall user authentication.
- Describe various types of network attacks.
- Configure and monitor SCREEN options to prevent network attacks.
- Explain, implement, and monitor NAT on Junos security platforms.
- Explain the purpose and mechanics of IP Security (IPsec) virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Implement and monitor policy-based and route-based IPsec VPNs.
- Utilize and update the IDP signature database.
- Configure and monitor IDP policy with policy templates.
- Describe, configure, and monitor high availability chassis clusters.
Contenuti del Corso
This three-day course covers configuration, operation, and implementation of SRX Series Services Gateways in a typical network environment. Key topics within this course include security technologies such as security zones, security policies, intrusion detection and prevention (IDP), Network Address Translation (NAT), and high availability clusters, as well as details pertaining to basic implementation, configuration, and management. This course is based on Junos operating system Release 12.a.
Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.