Master universitario di primo livello
A Barcelona (Spagna)
Master I livello
After 31 years, this veteran official Master's degree, which lasts two years, is again available for postgraduates interested in analysing, planning, projecting and managing the landscape. A curriculum has been proposed with two itineraries: environmental subjects and projecting
Da tener presente
European bachelor's degree or equivalent (Architecture, Engineering, etc.) which must be accredited if it was obtained at a university not belonging to the European Educational Space. Targeted at graduates in architecture, higher-level engineering or forestry and agricultural techniques, the environment, biology, geography, topography and technical engineering for public works.
Domande e risposte
Comunicaci i tuoi dubbi,altri utenti potranno risponderti
- Strategic decisions on landscaping
- Landscape management and projection
- Assessment of plans for landscape intervention
- Transposing European directives for landscaping
- Public space
- Regeneration of touristic areas
- The Public Space Project
- Tourism: New Uses for Old Territories
- Water Systems: Coasts, Rivers, Agriculture
- Green Belts: from Urban Green Spaces to Natural Spaces
- Vegetation: The Green Project
- Public Space: From the Project to the Detail
- Public Space: Ideas, Concepts and Strategies
- Tourism: Green Infrastructures: A Strategy for the Regeneration of Mature Touristic Areas
- Tourism: The Second Coast
- International Intensive. The Touristic Public Space.
- International Intensive. Remaking Landscapes.
Hai bisogno di un coach per la formazione?
Ti aiuterà a confrontare vari corsi e trovare l'offerta formativa più conveniente.