Master in International Relations - MIR
Master I livello
MIR is an innovative postgraduate program developed for graduates wanting to deepen their knowledge in the field of international relations. Distingushed Faculty and top-level professionals make the Master a unique experience.
The course provide the necessary skills indispensable for a professional career in International Relations as well as in companies working in a constantly changing global environment.
MIR offers a well-balanced combination of theory and practice, enriching the learning process, by focusing on international relations, economics and law, as well as those emerging issues that challange today global system.
The priviledged partnership with important academicians from different countries and leading professionals from multinational companies, international institutions, and non-governamental organizations will allow students to take part in team projects and individual internships.
The Master is completely taught in English
Da tener presente
MIR is tailored to deepen the knowledge and the scientific methodologies of the disciplines - international relations, economics and international law, which are essential to efficient action in an increasingly integrated world system. The course is organized into four integrated levels, aimed at: 1. Train internationally-oriented professionals with a good understanding and analytical skills to comprehend the different elements that make up our complex world 2. Develop students' abilities to collect and interpret information and international events 3. Manage technical and scientific aspects of international projects 4. identifying and interacting with locals and global cultures through a multidisciplinary approach and specialized competences.
MIR is usually refers to students from Political Science, Economics, Law, Foreign Languages, Social Science and architecture. But also other profiles with different specialization may be considered. It also refers to professionals who wish to broaden their knowledge of scientific methodologies and disciplines which are indispensable when working within a global context.
- Having completed at least a BA, or being about to - For applicants whose first language is not English, a minimum level of B2. English certificates are not compulsory but considered a preferencial requirement
Master in International Relations - MIR
MIR: - Offers a perfect balance between theory and practice - gives the possibility to meet not only professors, but mainly professionals working on the field of international relations - is composed of an international class - offers an invaluable experience represented by the internship, where the student will be able to practice what they learnt during the first six months
Domande e risposte
Comunicaci i tuoi dubbi,altri utenti potranno risponderti
Cosa impari in questo corso?
- Relazioni internazionali
- Politica internazionale
- Team building
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan
University of Lisbon
ILO - International Labour Office, Budapest
University of Milan - Bicocca
- The Open Economy: Theory and Policy
- The Economics of International Integration
- International Finance
- The interface between International Trade and Development Policies: designing the UN post 2015 Development Agenda
- International Monetary Economics
Area B – International Relations
- Globalization and Emerging Powers – Understanding Challenges and Opportunities
- Region Building - The Global Proliferation of Regional Integration
- Great Powers in a transforming world order
- Global Politics: Power shifts in an age of Globalization
- Ethical Issues in War and Peace
Area C – Law and Institutions
- Public International Law
- The Multilateral Trading System (WTO)
- International Human Rights Law
- EU Law and Institutions
- Global Environmental Policies
Area D – Management Skills
- Bargaining in a complex world: the role of negotiation in international relations
- Eagle Racing Simulation
- UN Specialized Agencies: the case of the International Labour Organization
- Career development and international organizations: an introduction
- Lobbying at the EU: principles and practice
- The UN public information activities at central, local, field levels. The experience of UN Peacekeeping Operations
- UN Careers
Regional Area 2: Africa
Regional Area 3: Middle East
Regional Area 4: Asia
Regional Area 5:Europe
- Fom January to July: full time lessons at ASERI, Milan
- From July to December: Internship
- From July to December: Project Work research under the supervision of one of the ASERI professors