CCNP Data Center - Cisco Certified Network Professional Data CenterSecurity Architect Srl
- Laboratorio intensivo
- Casamassima - bari
- 168 ore di lezione
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Certificazione ottenutaImplementing Cisco Data Center Unified ComputingDCUCI642-999Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified FabricDCUFI642-997Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified ComputingDCUCT642-035Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified FabricDCUCT642-980N° di giorni di durata del corso24i prezzi sono da considerarsi IVA 22% esclusa
Exam Preparation: Le n° 4 giornate di preparazione all’esame (dalle 9:00 alle 17:00) sono comprese ed hanno un costo di € 200,00 + iva /cad
Il costo è comprensivo di materiale didattico ed attestato di partecipazione.Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI): PrerequisitesCourse ObjectivesCourse Outline
- Install Cisco R-Series Rack Enclosures in the data center.
- Use Cisco Integrated Management Controller to provision LAN and SAN connectivity for the C-Series server.
- Use the LSI MegaRAID web user interface to provision local hard drives into a RAID 5 array.
- Implement system management, maintenance, and high availability services for Cisco UCS B-Series.
- Maintain Cisco UCS in a high-availability configuration Implement generation 1 and generation 2 connectivity.
- Implement LAN & SAN connectivity for Cisco UCS B-Series hardware.
- Provision VLANs and fabric interconnect uplinks for server connectivity to the Layer 3 data center cloud.
- Provision VSANs and fabric interconnect Fibre Channel uplinks for server connectivity to the data center storage cloud.
- Provision service profiles with initial and updating templates Implement virtualization features.
- Provision Cisco VM-FEX
The goal of the course is to develop competency in learners that will enable them to implement data center components such as the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series, the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series, the Cisco Nexus 1000V Series, the Cisco MDS, and the Cisco Nexus 2000 Series.
The only product specific features, installation details or configuration details in the course are focused on data center functionality and interconnectivity. Details about Cisco Nexus product related features are moved from DCUFI to the Cisco Nexus product courses.
Describe the Cisco UCS B-Series architecture, installation, and configuration, and the processes and tools for determining related issues
Describe troubleshooting processes on the standalone Cisco UCS C-series
Describe the valid Cisco UCS C-Series integrated architecture and the process of determining issues related to integration of Cisco UCS C-Series server with Cisco UCS Manager.
The goal of the course is to emphasize troubleshooting and repair of Cisco Data Center architecture components such as features and protocols available on the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series, the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series, the Cisco MDS Series, and the Nexus 2000 Fabric Extenders.
Problem analysis and repair are the focus.
Configuration and implementation details are presented only to augment the troubleshooting process or to help the student understand the issue at hand.
Details about Cisco Nexus implementation are available in the DCUFI course or in the product specific courses.