Designing Cisco Network ArchitecturesPRES Education
- In 2 sedi
Introduce the Cisco Service Oriented Network Architecture (SONA) framework, and explain how it addresses enterprise network needs for performance, scalability, and availability.
Describe how the Cisco Enterprise Network model is used in the SONA framework for designing enterprise networks.
Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed enterprise campus network, and enterprise edge and remote infrastructure designs that offer effective functionality, performance, scalability, and availability.
Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed intelligent network service designs for network management, high availability, security, QoS, and IP multicast.
Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed virtual private network designs.
Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed voice over wireless network designs.
- Module 1: Reviewing the Cisco Network Service Architectures
- Module 2: Designing the Enterprise Campus Infrastructure
- Module 3: Designing Advanced Addressing and Routing
- Module 4: Designing Advanced WAN
- Module 5: Designing the Enterprise Data Center
- Module 6: Design Considerations for SAN
- Module 7: Design Considerations for Application Network Services
- Module 8: Design Considerations for E-Commerce Module
- Module 9: Designing Security Services
- Module 10: Designing IPsec VPNs
- Module 11: Designing QoS
- Module 12: Designing IP Multicast Services
- Module 13: Designing IP Telephony and Video Solutions
- Module 14: Designing Enterprise Wireless Networks for Voice
- Module 15: Designing Network Management Services