IBM Cúram Express Rules for Business Analysts 6.0.5Digi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You should have
- a working knowledge of health and human services program
- an experience of typical business analysis activities related to system implementations
- an experience of translating Social Welfare legislation into Eligibility and Entitlement business rules
You should have attended Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5 (9D470).
Contenuti del corso
This course provides an introduction to building the rules and rule sets that are developed and published via the IBM Cúram Express Rules (CER) framework. The course describes the key business analysis tasks required to transform legislation or other statutory documentation into rule sets that can be defined, published, and maintained via CER. It introduces the concepts and tasks that underpin rules development, focusing on how rules development can be performed via the CER framework. The course covers out-of-the-box CER functionality. It also enables learners to gain practical experience of the CER Editor operations that are typically required of a range of personnel working on Cúram projects.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- The main analysis tasks involved in IBM Cúram Express Rules development.
- Analyzing legislation and other statutory documents with a view to translating them into rules and rule sets.
- Rules development via the IBM Cúram CER framework.
- The main features and functions of the IBM Cúram CER Rules Editor application.
- Best-practice interactions between business analysts and developers during rules implementation via CER.