Juniper Networks Design Fundamentals (JNDF)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
This course is targeted for Juniper Networks system engineers, partner sales engineers (including Champions), and services partners. However, the course is also applicable to a general audience of Juniper customers with a desire to learn more about network design.Prerequisiti
The following are the prerequisites for this course:
- Knowledge of routing and switching architectures and protocols.
- Knowledge of Juniper Networks products and solutions.
- Understanding of infrastructure security principles.
- Basic knowledge of hypervisors and load balancers.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Provide an overview of network design needs and common business requirements.
- Describe key product groups related to campus, WAN, data center, and security including both Juniper Networks product groups and some key competing solutions.
- Analyze and interpret common RFP requirements.
- Scope a network design by gathering data and working with key stakeholders.
- Organize the data that has been collected from the customer.
- Define boundaries so they can properly structure the design scope.
- Provide an overview of network security and common vulnerabilities.
- List high-level design considerations and best practices for securing the network.
- Formulate Campus design proposals using industry and organizational best practices.
- Describe design considerations and best practices for design in the campus network.
- Formulate WAN design proposals using industry and organizational best practices.
- Describe design considerations and best practices for WAN design in the network.
- Formulate data center design proposals using industry and organizational best practices.
- Describe design considerations and best practices for design in the data center.
- Define business continuity and its importance in a network.
- Describe high availability design considerations and best practices.
- Provide an overview of high availability solutions.
- Provide an overview of environmental considerations in network design.
- List design considerations and best practices for managing the network.
- Provide an overview of Juniper Networks and third party options for network management.
- List design considerations and best practices for network automation.
- Describe the foundational topics that have been taught throughout the course.
- Create a network design proposal that satisfies customer requirements and business needs.
- Provide an overview of the steps involved in migrating a network.
- Describe best practices used in network migration.
This three-day course is designed to cover best practices, theory, and design principles for overall network design and will serve as the prerequisite course for other design subject areas — data center, security, and WAN.Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.