OpenStack Fundamentals on Cisco UCS (OSFU)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
Course language: english / Corso in lingua inglese.Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This training course is ideal for system administrators and solution architects who want to get hands-on experience with IaaS technologies, or to deploy OpenStack clouds. The curriculum is developed with IT professionals or developers in mind who have at least six months of Linux system administrator experience and are proficient at command line interface use and bash scripting.Prerequisiti
- Comfortable with Linux CLI
- Good understanding of virtualization & hypervisors
- Some experience with Linux networking
Fast Lane training immerses students in the OpenStack environment so they can evaluate it for their use as well as improve performance of an existing installation. Students will walk away from this training with the experience and knowledge to install, run, and operate OpenStack clouds.
By the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Describe the architecture of an OpenStack Compute Cloud deployment
- Define the key features of OpenStack Compute
- Identify suitable use-cases for OpenStack Compute
- Deploy an OpenStack Compute multi-server environment
- Implement and use OpenStack Image Service, OpenStack Identity, and OpenStack Dashboard services
- Create and manage images and instances
- Create and manage roles, users, and quotas
- Understand critical components of fault tolerance and scale
- Troubleshoot common issues in an OpenStack Compute environment
- Find additional OpenStack help and support resources
This course is a three-day OpenStack Cloud Fundamentals class. The first two days of the course are focused on OpenStack Compute (Nova) and Image Service (Glance), while the third day focuses on OpenStack Object Storage (Swift). Due to the fact that the class provides hands-on training with real situations in a training lab environment, the audience is limited to 14 students per session. Students of Fast Lane OpenStack training have exclusive access to the OpenStack experts, who are significant contributors to OpenStack and are an authority on the open source technology.
Due to the fact that cloud infrastructure is scalable and distributed, students will work in an environment with access to clusters of servers to truly understand how to effectively manage and grow a cloud. Fast Lane courses are conducted using our unique multi-system training lab. Students are able to better understand distributed systems through exercises and activities that provide the real-world experience. They will learn how to scale cloud storage across multiple servers and how to expand the computer system as usage increases.
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.