Speak Up BeginnerCentro Lavoro Ovest Milano Clom
- 40 ore di lezione
Domande più frequenti
La verifica delle competenze in ingresso, necessaria per determinare il livello iniziale della classe, sarà assicurata da un test ad hoc, svolto in forma scritta (scelta multipla)
PROGRAMMA DEL CORSO:
• To be: question, negative and affirmative forms; Possessive adjectives; Question words: where, who, what, which, where, when; how; Introducing oneself and others; Small talks.
• Possessive pronouns, Common adjectives; Position of adjectives; Common adverbs; Position of adverbs; Possessives ('s/ of/ whose); Vocabulary: The family tree. • There is/there are; Nouns and plurals; irregular plurals; Numbers; How much/many...?; Basic prepositions of place; Vocabulary: what's in my house/my office?
• Can: question, negative and affirmative forms. Food vocabulary. Small talks: at the restaurant; going shopping; Can: talking about current and past abilities.
• Present simple: question, negative and affirmative forms; What's the time?; Basic prepositions of time; Small talks: Talking about routines.
• Revision of to Be, Can and the Present Simple (question, negative and affirmative forms); Countable and uncountable nouns; Some and any.
• Was/were: question, negative and affirmative forms; Could: question, negative and affirmative forms; Was/ were and could: talking about past abilities.
• Past Simple: question, negative and affirmative forms; regular verbs; Irregular\verbs; Prepositions of time when talking about the past; Vocabulary: holiday resorts and activities; Small talks: My last holiday/ trip.
• Telling stories; reporting past events Vocabulary enrichment; Listening comprehension; Conversation focussing on the grammar topics dealt with.
• Present continuous: question, negative and affirmative forms Present Simple vs. Present Continuous; Present Continuous as one way to talk about the future; Vocabulary: describing pictures.
• To be going to: showing intention; To be going to: one way of talking about the future; To be going to and the Present Continuous in the future; Small talks: “What are you going to do...?”, “I'm flying to London tomorrow!” Talking about future plans.
• Have vs. Have got; Small talks: What' have you got in your bag/backpack...? Vocabulary: “Excuse me, where's the post office?”: directions.
• Present Perfect: question, negative and affirmative forms; Present Perfect vs. Past Simple:a grammar comparison.Vocabulary and conversation: past and current celebrities
• Vocabulary enrichment; Listening comprehension; Conversation focussing on the grammar .