TK252G IBM Security zSecure RACF Management WorkshopOvernet Education
Cosa impari in questo corso?
- Set up a RACF security environment for a hypothetical company based on their security policies and guidelines
- Create and refresh the IBM Security zSecure Admin UNLOAD and CKFREEZE data sets
- Maintain RACF user and group profiles
- Implement role-based access with function groups
- Define, maintain, and examine RACF data set profiles
- Use and explain the Verify functions Protect all, All not empty, and Password
- Define and verify started procedures
- Review and, if applicable, maintain RACF audit settings
- Report and examine SMF records
- Clean up RACF profiles and, if applicable, data sets and catalog aliases
Each participant will have a station set up with operating systems and software needed for the exercises.