Win With Mobility - Enterprise Networking Sales Training (WWM)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
This class is aimed at Partner Account Managers and business professionals.Prerequisiti
Prior to attending, AMs should have the Cisco Sales Essentials (version 5 or 6 preferably) Certification, or the equivalent in knowledge.Obiettivi del Corso
Following completion of this course, delegates will:
- Be very clear on the latest Cisco strategic messaging which will differentiate you from your competition.
- Explore the key building blocks of a Mobility strategy. This encompasses the historical BYOD messaging which has now evolved to reflect the fast pace of change within this dynamic technology area which is proving to be disruptive for many business models.
- Smart Devices driving mobile app consumption
- Gigabit Wifi for user experience
- Reduce Security Risk
- Increase Access Switching Performance
- Deliver enhanced mobile experience to and in the branch
- Including the four pillars of the Intelligent WAN (IWAN)
- This course will have a business focus and whilst the solution components will be covered at a superficial level – the objective of the course is to align the Cisco end to end solution to the changing business environment.
- Analyse an organizations present mobile enterprise, and identify the unique values to be realized by the company for investing in an Enterprise Mobility architectural solution.
This course focuses on how to sell and position Cisco’s wireless and Enterprise Mobility solutions as part of an Enterprise Network architecture and how to actively engage customers in discussion about the business value, business impact and business relevance. This will focus minds around this top of mind Cx level issue which holds huge opportunities for the majority of the businesses with which you will be engaging with.
The course will be a balance of practical discussion, workshop exercises and lecture sessions. Delivery can be done either virtual (instructor led-online with WebEx), or ILT (instructor- led training in a classroom). The style of delivery will present technical information in a non-technical manner employing everyday analogies wherever possible and to emphasize key sales messaging.Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.