Master II livello
Obiettivo del corso: l Corso è il primo Master in Europa per le biblioteche digitali ed è stato selezionato come Master Erasmus Mundus.
Sedi e date
via università, 12, 43100
Inizio del corso
Domande e risposte
Aggiungi la tua domanda
I nostri consulenti e altri utenti potranno risponderti
Hai seguito questo corso?
È un posto incredibile dove studiare, i professori sono eccellenti. Il clima dentro e fuori l'università mi ha travolto.
nulla da dire
Consiglieresti questo corso?:
DILL is a two-year Master Programme for information professionals who intend to work in the complex world of digital libraries.
DILL is offered in cooperation between Oslo University College (Norway), Tallinn University (Estonia), and Parma University (Italy). Students will spend at least one semester at each institution.
* To gain knowledge of digital librarianship through studying the cutting edge of digital library research as well as real world applications and best practices.
* To develop research skills through supervised independent research projects within the digital environment, using relevant methods and analytical approaches.
* To understand the impact of digital environments on the role of information professionals in the knowledge society.
The students will acquire a joint Master Degree (120 ECTS), recognised by the Consortium partners.
DILL is a two-year Master Degree (120 ECTS credits). All students will follow a given structure, spending at least one semester at all three partner institutions: Oslo University College, Tallinn University, and Parma University.
First Semester (autumn)
The first semester is offered in Oslo, Norway, at Oslo University College. After a preliminary summer school in August, students follow two modules:
* Research Methods and Theory of Science (15 ECTS)
* Digital Documents (15 ECTS)
Second Semester (spring)
The second semester is offered in Tallinn, Estonia, at Tallinn University. Students follow two modules:
* Information and Knowledge Management (15 ECTS)
* Human Resource Management (15 ECTS)
Third Semester (autumn)
The third semester is offered in Parma, Italy, at Parma University. Following a second summer school in August, students follow two modules:
* Access to Digital Libraries (15 ECTS)
* Users and Usage of Digital Libraries: Quantitative and Qualitative Evaluation (15 ECTS)
Fourth Semester (spring)
* Master Thesis (30 ECTS)
Students can choose to write their Master Thesis at either of the three partner institutions, depending on the subject of the thesis and the location of the student's main supervisor.